Sep 8, 2010

Carnival of the Blue 40

Hello, my favorite peoples.

The Carnival of the Blue is turning 40 months old. The Saipan Blog is hosting it again this september, bringing us the best of ocean blogging from last month. All in one place. It's bloody brilliant. Some hot topics this month: Lots o sharks, dogfish, sea otters, the smallest and rarest cetacean (its the whale version of a chihuahua), jellyfish!, oil spills, climate change, and poop. I'm serious. And like the prize at the bottom of the cereal box, is my man-o-war post. If you haven't read it yet....you're dead to me.

read about me. and poop.

Be sure to check it out. peace.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so congratulations to you and all, but I'm totally stoked because they referenced me. Are we still counting bonus points if you get press for someone else work? If so, I'm doubling down.

    -Small and bossy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are immortalized on the internets. I doug thee, rock star.

    ReplyDelete