Aug 28, 2009

Kelley's blog

And now for something completely different. My cousin Kelley is studying abroad in the land they call the United Kingdom. She started a little travel blog called Airline Food . She'll be living in a castle for the semester. I know as much as you do about that tidbit, so I'm a little curious. She'll be taking some pictures, meeting some interesting people, and seeing the European sights....and maybe, just maybe, she'll learn a little something from class. She just arrived in London a few hours ago, so now you're caught up.

Kelley, this sign is somewhere in rural England. If you find it, I'll give you 50 bucks.

Have fun, and try not to act so American while in France... Statue of Liberty or not, I get the feeling that they don't like us very much.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I will look for that! Thanks for mentioning me! :) get ready to lose some money!

    ReplyDelete